Specialty Home Health Care employs our own full team of therapists to provide one-on-one rehabilitation in your patient’s home environment, utilizing all the latest equipment. We strive to rehabilitate patients to a state of safe independence at home. Specialty’s staff of physical, occupational, and speech therapists provide a team approach by collaborating to set goals based on the patient’s maximum potential.
- Post Hospitalization Rehab
- Post Orthopedic Surgery Rehab
- Cardiac Rehab Program
- Pulmonary Rehab Program
- Seamless Transition from Inpatient to Home
- Self-Management Programs to Promote Independence at Home
- Advanced Wound Care Training
- Fall Prevention Program
- ADL Retraining
- Emphasis on Safe Bathing Techniques
- Home Safety
- Vital Stim
- Cognitive Training to Improve Executive Function
Research shows that working with patients in their home environment is one of the best ways to identify fall risk. Our therapists have extensive knowledge and training to ensure the home environment is safe and accommodates each patient’s specific needs.