Skilled observation and assessment of a new diagnosed condition or the exacerbation of an existing condition.
- Skilled observation and assessment
of a new diagnosed condition or
the exacerbation of an existing condition
- Medication education and management
- Wound care/dressing changes
- Compression wraps
- Bowel/bladder training
- Diabetic self-management training
- Foley insertion
- Labs/lNRs when other qualifying services are provided
- IV therapy
- Administration of injections
- Care of colostomies & ileostomies
- Parenteral and enteral nutrition
- Straight catheterization
Skilled Nurses provide professional care and case management in your own home environment. Working along with your physician, our nurses will assist you in maintaining your independence at home, while recovering to your highest potential possible. We have experienced nurses to meet any patient needs.
- Ongoing monitoring of medical conditions helps to prevent hospitalizations.
- Healing and recovery is more comfortable in your own home.
- Expert medical assessment bring you and your family peace of mind.
- The focus is only on you and your individual medical problems during your visit.
- Home care nurses specialize in providing teaching specific to your needs.
- Your home care nurse will contact your MD and coordinate all medical needs- medications, supplies, therapies, bath assistance, and more…
- A nurse is available for questions or concerns 24 hours a day.
- We specialize in home administration of Intravenous Medications- Antibiotics, Cancer Chemotherapy, OB Medications, and many others.
Medication Set Up and Monitoring
- Let our nurses coordinate, instruct, and set up you or your loved one’s medications on a weekly basis. Cost effective monitoring can increase medication compliance and identify side effects, keeping you out of the hospital and feeling strong. This service offers peace of mind. Please note: This is a private pay service not covered by Medicare.